Monday 8 June 2009

"Size doesn't matter." Oh, doesn't it?

You may have noticed that your favourite chocolate bars have shrunk recently (although the price has stayed the same). No, it's not that you've got bigger. Mars have admitted they've reduced the size of various products 'for health reasons'.

Pshaw.

(That's an expression of disbelief.)

If that were so, they would have advertised the fact (and reduced the price to match).

Read the story on softpedia.com.

Now we know...

Top tip: Don't try to get away with under-the-counter practices. You will be found out.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Well in that case, as they're healthier, I'll have 2 :)

Angelika said...

I don't like Mars, do I HAVE to eat some to get/stay/be healthy???

Ah well, I expect I can suffer....anything that's good for me ... ;)