Wednesday 20 February 2008

COMPETITION!

I was researching today's post when I discovered another blog about Bad Ads.

"Whaaaat!" I hear you cry.

Why yes. And it's a whole lot better than mine is. Longer. Funnier. With more comments. AND with the opportunity to submit ads and vote.

It's even won prizes!!!

Why not get yourself a cuppa, click the link above and have a read? (Warning, do allow plenty of time for this, you'll be sorry to miss any.)

Then come back here for an alternative view. More female, succinct and upbeat. Maybe.

*Note to self: Have a good rant in future. It obviously works.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jackie,

Thanks for the mention, the link and the compliments.

I always love reading others' takes on the ads - particularly those which are more succinct and upbeat (I promise there are some TV ads I like!!).

So you can count me as a new Bad Ads reader.